Banana Split Sandwiches
Is it lunch? Is it dessert? Who knows! Who cares! It's so tasty and summery with the fresh strawberries, that's all that matters. Can't we basically just call this fruit salad? Yes. Yes, we can.
For any of you who live in an area where they don't sell marshmallow fluff, we're so sorry. Your life is incomplete. Good news, we looked it up, and you can buy it on Amazon! You too can sample this sugary New England specialty that levels up your peanut butter sandwiches. Fluffernutter sandwiches are a real thing, and something everyone needs to experience.
Also, we love whole-grain, seedy breads generally, but you absolutely can't use that sort of bread for this sandwich. You need the softest, unhealthiest bread you can find. Wonder bread is best, really, but we used a honey wheat bread that was really good, too.
Banana Split SandwichesIngredients:
- Soft, squishy pre-sliced bread
- creamy peanut butter
- marshmallow fluff
- fresh strawberries
- a banana
- Spread Nutella over one slice of bread. Cover with sliced strawberries.
- Spread peanut butter over another slice of bread. Cover with sliced banana.
- Spread marshmallow fluff on top of banana slices.
- Combine halves, cut sandwiches, and serve!
Oozy, gooey, and delicious.