Pretzel Chip Cookies
Chocolate + peanut butter + pretzels = cookie bliss.
Pretzel Chip Cookiesservings: 3 dozen cookies
time: 2 hrs.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup peanut butter chips
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
- Coarse sea salt for garnish, if desired
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and continue to heat until butter is foaming. Gently swirl your pan until the foaming has stopped and the butter has browned. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat until mixed.
- Add flour mixture and beat until combined.
- Add chips and pretzels and mix until evenly distributed.
- Cover dough and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Use a 2 Tbsp cookie scoop to create dough balls and space them 2" apart on your baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until just beginning to brown.
- Sprinkle with sea salt garnish if you wish.
- Allow to cool on baking sheets for 2-3 minutes and remove to wire racks to cool completely.